Around since 1994, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. has created a disruptive technology platform that connects the world’s biggest brands with the largest network of gig-economy Service Partners in the BPO industry. Owned by Warburg Pincus, one of the world’s largest Private Equity Firms, Arise is the work-from-home pioneer and now the CX Transformation trailblazer. We are changing the way the world works with every major brand that we support. Come be a part of the revolution as a regular-full-time employee of Arise Virtual Solutions!
Our Core Values:
- Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
- Empower People & Partners
- Make a Difference
- No Boundaries
- Embrace Possibilities
The Information Security team at Arise is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer – Identity and Access Management (IAM) to join our team. You will report to the Senior Director of Information Security.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, implement and maintain all IAM instances, across all on-premises and cloud environments.
This role will lead the technical and administrative architecture of IAM Account provisioning/deprovisioning for organizational and non-organizational user and device identities, and ensure alignment with IAM best practices for Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) including overall guidance for management of secrets across users, applications and systems.
The contributions provided by this role will position the Arise organization for success with the perpetual improvement of efficiency, accuracy, and compliance while increasing business responsiveness, improving the security posture, and supporting aggressive growth. As this is a new role for Arise, it is important that candidates for this role are confident IAM subject matter experts and motivated to lead all efforts related IAM as part of our small but growing high-performing security team.
Arise’s IAM program includes the following processes, services:
- Physical and Digital identity lifecycle management
- Automated continuous identity and location proofing
- IGA, AD, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, Kerberos, MFA, OOBA, Biometric integrations
- Okta, AWS IAM, and Microsoft Azure AD cloud integrations
- Privileged Access Management
- Access Governance
- Single Sign-On processes and solutions
- Third-party integrations (i.e., Fraud detection)
What you will be doing:
- Working with business stakeholders, security and IT architects to build strategic and tactical plans for enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support all aspects of Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Guiding design, development, and support of Identity and Access Management automated technical solutions including automated provisioning and de-provisioning, continuous identity proofing, location validation, and KYC.
- Working with internal and third-party resources to manage systems, data, implementations, and upgrades related to IAM processes
- Meet goals/SLAs for outcomes of services – availability, supportability, scalability, and effectiveness
- Assist in meeting regulatory and contractual compliance and responding to audits
Our new team member will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with cross-functional teams including IT Managers, Security and Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, Application Developers, Security Engineers and Analysts, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Vendors, and other third-parties.
- Extensive experience analyzing requirements in support of IAM architecture design for implementation of robust, streamlined, and compliant Identity and Access Management processes.
- Experience gathering, aggregating, and documenting business and technical requirements.
- Experience working as part of agile project teams and providing ongoing status , updates during daily standups and weekly Scrum meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of the Okta IAM platform, including federation of on-premises Directory Services such as AD/LDAP, and use of authentication methods such as OAuth, MFA, and PAM.
- Familiarity with the applicability of tools such as SailPoint Access governance, Varonis DATVantage Access auditing, and CyberArk Privileged Access Management.
- Strong working knowledge of Certificates & secrets management to include intermediate to moderate knowledge working with cryptographic solutions for data protection.
- Familiarity with identity proofing and KYC technologies such as Experian KBA, facial and voice biometrics, geo-location, device fingerprinting, etc.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Joining a diverse group of awesome individuals Making a Difference every day
- ~70% of your Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits paid by Arise
- 401k – 40% match starting on day 1
- Tuition Reimbursement of $4,000 each year!
- Generous PTO Plan starting from day 1
- 9 holidays and 1 Diversity Day
- Maternity & Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid by Arise
- Work hard AND have FUN! We play a lot at Arise.
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V