Who are we?
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organizations across EMEA, our 8,500 professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 25 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam Group will achieve yearly revenues of roughly €800 million in 2021.
Devoteam Serbia is a subsidiary of the Devoteam Group, focused on providing services to the EMEA market and working closely with all Devoteam entities. Devoteam Serbia specializes in cloud technology from 2 strategic partners of the group, Salesforce and Google and hosts a Salesforce Centre of Excellence (CoE), which is one of 6 CoEs in the whole group.
What we do?
‘We deliver innovative technology consulting for business’
Devoteam is engaged in a value growth strategy based on our pure player position for digital transformation of Large Organisations across EMEA.
To deploy our digital, agile and cloud platform strategies, as well as to respond to the needs of a new generation CIO’s, we have selected a few strategic partners such as Salesforce, Google, AWS, Microsoft and ServiceNow and defined a portfolio based on various offers which will allow us to address any issues our clients might encounter during their digital transformation & Cloud journey.
Our business is entrepreneurial, fast moving and solutions led. Our consultants/professionals enjoy a fast-moving environment, within which they can develop a deep skill set in their practice area whilst gaining knowledge of not only all the solutions we offer in Serbia, but also across our group.
You will be given the opportunity to make a name for yourself, and rapidly grow your experience and responsibility in a start-up like environment with the backing of a strong Pan European technology company.
Devoteam is a people centric business. All our professionals are able to develop their skills set and enhance their domain expertise.
What will you do?
- You will design and implement integration solutions for our customers
- You are aware of standards and best practices
- You are responsible for testing, integration and support of your solution
- You will be reporting to an architect and a project manager and will work in a team
- You will be attending the workshops and will be in charge for business requirement gathering with the client
- You will need to analyze requirements, and to provide estimations
- You will be responsible for refinement sessions with developers who will implement your design
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features
- Enhance existing processes around architecture evolution, discussions, support
- IT related education (Bachelor or more)
- 4+ years of experience in developing integration solutions
- Proven knowledge of some integration platforms (TIBCO, MuleSoft etc.)
- Strong background in programming (Java preferable)
- Strong background in DB
- Strong background in XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP…)
- Understandings of software development life cycle
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with some Java framework (Spring or similar)
- Having Linux/Unix skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal, communication and client facing skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly adopt and learn new technologies
- Ability to work both as a part of a team and individually
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible options for remote work
- Work one month per year from “anywhere in the world”
- Opportunity to achieve ‘personal development plan’ with professional training and certification
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation