Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. in Belgrade was established with a great enthusiasm in 2012 as a subsidiary of Italian company MHT s.r.l. a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it). Two years later, Engineering Group started creating a very first software laboratory inside the organization and decided to take over the whole structure in Belgrade. Since June 2018 we operate under the name Engineering Software Lab d.o.o.
Like all subsidiaries of the Engineering Group, we share the resources, system of competencies, operational synergies and professional values with our parent company in our approach to each market. Consequently, the Belgrade office associates our territorial position and presence with deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, to give a prompt answer to the European projects across all the market sectors.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. currently has more than 160 developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of:
Senior Java Backend Developer
- 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of Spring boot and Spring Cloud, including Netflix integration
- Experience with Docker containers, Jenkins and OAuth2 with JWT tokens
- Good understanding of:
- Continuos integration and delivery with CircleCI
- Versioning: Github with code review process (pull request mandatory)
- High code quality (Sonar)
- Integration testing (for example JUnit)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Experience and interest in leading the team will be considered as a big plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Italian language will be a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period
What we offer:
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues
- Opportunity to travel to Italy (in accordance with the needs of the project)
- Private Health Insurance
- Fit Pass
- Competitive compensation
- Modern office in Belgrade, with parking space
- Team buildings, gatherings and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!