The banking industry has significantly changed in the past years as it is imperative for banks to be competitive, high-performing, and more open than ever. Seavus teams support major banking companies in Europe and the US with the design, development, and system integration of modern core banking modules and solutions.
We are currently seeking a motivated and creative, experienced Software Engineer to join our agile team that is currently working on a project for a US bank. The project’s aim is to build a new Digital Data Ingestion for the bank. Our client operates across 35 countries, providing investment services and investment management, and helps its customers manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
Day to day challenges:
- Working directly for a client as part of a Seavus and client team
- Work with an agile team (Java developers, PM, QA, and TL from Seavus and/or from the client-side) to develop, test, and maintain data ingestion applications and workflows
- Working in an agile environment for sprint-based development
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Contribute to our evolving Continuous Integration (CI/CD) pipeline
- Analyze use cases and propose solutions to meet business objectives
The technologies used and required are:
- 5+ years of professional Java development experience (Java8/11 required)
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Microservices, Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, No-SQL
- Kafka, MQueue – messaging services
- Design patterns and architecture
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum), Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Unit Test
- Version Control
- English proficiency (oral and written)
Bonus points for experience with:
- Bash, Automation, DevOps, CI/CD
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
If this sounds like something you would be passionate about, apply now!
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior C# developer
Nevidjeno prijatan proces HR i tehnickog intervjua i u poslednjem krugu sa clanovima buduceg tima. Hibridni nacin rada. Sjajna atmosfera u kancelariji. Udobno radno okruzenje, kuhinja, teretana, terasa... Sjajni timovi sposobnih ljudi od kojih mozete mnogo toga nauciti.
Jedina zamerka je da i pored velikog broja zaposlenih, verovatno cete raditi u timu sa ljudima koje necete imati priliku da vidite uzivo.
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Hybrid Working Model
Private health insurance
Professional Growth Events
Hybrid Code Talks events
Seavus Life events
Seavus kid’s events