Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world.
With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Currently, we are looking for a new colleagues who will work on one of the very interesting and dynamic Internet of Things (IoT) projects, called Digital Enabler https://digitalenabler.eng.it/en/.
Digital Enabler is the opensource “ecosystem” platform that enables new business models based on data economy, promotes innovation and increases business opportunities. The Digital Enabler allows its users to harmonize, synchronize, integrate, visualize, combine, associate and examine data from different sources in order to find correlations, create new information and give value to not processable data. It is possible to convert the data into a new one, plug-in IoT devices, digitally enable the technologies and the more mature ones to feed the digital transformation.
Sounds good? Check out our open position.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- Strong background in Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Experience and interest in leading the team will be considered as a big advantage
- Deep usage of Container Concepts (e.g. Docker tool)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins / CircleCI) will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Cloud environments (OpenStack / OpenShift / AWS) will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Container orchestration (Kubernetes / Swarm) will be considered as a plus
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in written communication
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Italian language will be a plus
- Willingness to go on a business trips (if and when needed and when the epidemiological situation is safe)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Possibility to learn different technologies through engagement on various long and short-term projects
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work organization
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced.
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Opportunity to learn from other colleagues
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!