Our partner ADITION technologies AG is a German-based leading European provider of high-quality technology solutions for automated, data-based digital marketing across all channels from a central enterprise platform. The modularly expandable platform provides all market participants – advertisers, agencies, and publishers/marketers – with individual, tailor-made solutions to achieve maximum marketing efficiency and to make the respective key assets in online marketing future-proof.
ADITION technologies AG is owned by the virtual minds group and is part of the biggest German media house Pro7Sat1. ADITION successfully supports an international clientele in implementing its digital strategy, which includes 1&1, myToys, OTTO, Payback, Performance Media, Plan.net, SevenOne Media, SIXT, United Internet Media, and Verivox.
Together with our partner we're expanding our team in Belgrade and looking for a Senior Java Engineer
to join a cross-functional and dynamic team that will bring the platform quality to another level of excellence.
- Developing new features and optimizations for our high-performance bidding systems
- Taking responsibility for the functional and technical design and implementation of complex customer requirements
- Working with a current technology stack (Java 11 Spring, Kafka, MySql, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Finding technical solutions for our partners in the dynamic field of programmatic advertising
- Mentoring and guiding our junior team members
- Several years of practical experience in a professional Java development environment
- Experience with Spring or Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and a solid understanding of web technologies
- Team player, open-minded with enthusiasm for new technologies and challenges
- Ability to proactively manage tasks, projects, and issues
- Not intimidated by more than 300,000 requests per second and response times well below 50 ms
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!