We are a recruitment company working on behalf of a client, a new software development house based in NIS.
We are seeking a senior full-stack developer (Java & React) with great problem-solving skills and management skills to join a new small team of developers working in an agile environment on large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Work on development tasks from a backlog in Jira and Aha!
- Write reusable and reliable code.
- Write automated unit and integration tests.
- Identify bugs and issues and make sure all the code is properly developer tested.
- Work autonomously and support other software developers.
- Review team deliverables ensuring highest quality standards are kept.
- Act as a point of contact for the team members and the client.
- Assist in the planning of agile cycles and releases.
- Coach and help your software development team grow.
- Strong experience in backend web development using Java and Spring.
- Strong experience in frontend web development using React.
- 4+ years' experience working on web projects as part of a development team.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able and willing to learn new technologies.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership skills with a personable approach.
- Some experience with HTML5 and CSS/SASS is important.
- Experience with software testing is important, especially the writing of unit and integration tests using JUnit.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of MobX is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with Hibernate, AWS cloud services, Dependency Injection Frameworks, GIT source control using Bitbucket, Jenkins for CI/CD and IntelliJ as an IDE is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Jira or Aha! is considered an asset.
- Experience with React Native is considered an asset.