Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your job application. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Senior Java Software Engineer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of highly concurrent and scalable web applications and APIs
- Acts as principle contributor to technical feasibility studies, business cases and proposals
- Defines and maintains development standards and best practices
- Provide technical mentoring for software engineers
- Participation in all phases of software development process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java web technologies
- Proficiency with Java web technologies (JavaEE, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Maven, …)
- Proficiency with Java Web services and REST/SOAP protocols
- Experience in implementation of highly scalable service-based platforms
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills in English
What else is a plus?
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing highly scalable service-based backend platforms
- Experience with different security solutions and integrations such as LDAP/Kerberos/SSO
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with contemporary frontend architectures
- A passion for perfection in your code
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Social events and sports
Send us your application electronically.