As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
Join the Doodle team!
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Senior Java/DevOps Engineer who develops well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge and high-quality infrastructure solutions and platforms in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Ideally, You Have
- At least 3 years experience in Java
- Knowledge in microservices architectures and container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes)
- Ability to solve problems individually and thoroughly. You like to think end-to-end of the consequences and move across technologies to solve potential issues
- Monitoring skills
- CI/CD skills
- Personally of a great team player that communicates proactively
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Keycloak and/or Infinispan
- Experience with GitOps
- Hands-on experience with managing/developing Kafka
- Experience in a Systems Administration, SRE, DevOps or similar role
- Experience with JBoss or Quarkus is a plus
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with profiling tools
What the Role Involves
- Maintain our Identity platform (Keycloak) and work closely with SRE, Backend and QA engineers
- DevOps related Java tasks
- Maintenance, improvements and sustainability of the cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot platform issues and manage outages
- Identify opportunities for improvement and professional growth
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our remote-friendly policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- HR call
- 20 min cognitive & personality test
- Agile Team Lead/Delivery Manager interview
- Case Study
- Technical Interview/Meet the team