Senior License Management Expert
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Serbia and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation branch office in Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- University degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related fields
- License management knowledge and experience is required
- Experience of interpreting licensing terms and conditions (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM, VMware and similar)
- Experience of working with SW License Management tools is advantage
- Good skills in reporting and follow-up
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to perform well under pressure with tight timeframes
- Good team player
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and committed personality
- Willingness to work across the CEE region
- Responsible for management of software assets within organisation
- Planning, controlling and recording SW license assets throughout their lifecycles:
- Managing regional SW License Management tool
- Perform an inventory of installed software
- Match software installations with licenses
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts is in place
- Review policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge on all licensing changes
- License usage and deployment approval
- Providing license terms and conditions
- Ensure application of optimal licensing metrics
- Develop business cases to optimize spending by identifying savings opportunities
- Budgeting support, regular CAPEX/OPEX forecast preparation and alignment
- Support local and global sourcing processes
- Evaluate licensing regulations and legislations and ensure appropriate implementation
- Vendor, supplier and partner management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.