Senior Linux Software Developer
NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
- Developing software solutions our users need; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Integration of SW solutions with the customer (on-site or remotely)
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Optimizing and improving already implemented solutions
- Support product, Quality Assurance and support teams in the software area
- Mentoring junior and mid-level engineers, support and develop software engineers
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Integrate software components with other services and products
- Perform code review, code debugging, troubleshooting
- Design, code, and integrate software for Linux platform
- Develop embedded C software for Linux operating systems
- Linux device driver development
- Perform test unit and validate developed product
- Plan and select hardware parts specific to project specification
- Education level: Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in the relevant area
- 6+ years of working experience in software development
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management etc.
- Embedded C/C++ programming language, with good coding practices
- Experience with troubleshooting HW problems on prototype boards
- Experience with SW development quality management
- Experience with industrial and automotive communication protocols (Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CAN, SPI, UART, I2C, etc)
- Experience with reading and comprehending electrical schematics
- Experience with source control tools (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with Linux Kernel and drivers development, porting software to the target environment
- Familiar with Buildroot and Yocto build environments for custom-made Embedded Linux distributions
- Experience with cloud-based networked services is a strong plus
- Experience in developing and testing embedded applications for Linux platforms (Bash-based applications, Python based for custom Embedded Linux distro)
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours, remotely work
- Highly paid business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
Upoznaj kompaniju Novelic d.o.o.
Kompanija NOVELIC je lider u razvoju elektronike i obrade signala. Eksperti smo u oblastima: Signal Processing, FPGA, Embedded Systems, mm-Wave Design, Chip Design, Radar Sensors. Radimo sa najvećim svetskim kompanijama kao partneri u projektima, gde naši inženjeri rade na razvoju, od ideje, preko sistemske arhitekture, simulacija do testiranog prototipa budućeg proizvoda. Sa više od 100 zaposlenih Novelic nudi dinamično, kreativno i fleksibilno radno okruženje kao i odlične uslove rada i puno pozitivne energije. U timu imamo veliki broj doktora nauka, kao i industrijske eksperte u svojim oblastima.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Akcije u kompaniji Sportski budzet za teretanu i slicne stvari Obrok u firmi Rad od kuce Rad sa stranim i domacim kompanijama
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.