Welcome to Advertima. We detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time using an AI-driven computer vision technology. We are now looking to redefine the traditional shopping experience and profoundly improve it for end customers. We are building a cashier-less shopping solution that is powered by our cutting edge machine learning and computer vision technology. Our ambition is to remove all the friction, all the pain points and ultimately make shopping fun again. No more lines and no more waiting.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our Belgrade team as experienced Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Math or related technical field
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem-solving skills
- Strong background in image analysis, computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning (e.g. object detection and tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision/systems, etc.)
- Experience in successfully implementing machine learning algorithms for real-world applications
- Profound coding experience in system components and in various software engineering systems
- Passion for quality, performance, and reliability
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you will also have...
- Experience in non-linear optimization
- Proficiency in C++ 14 and 17
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact future of a fast growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy and working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.