You are passionate about e-commerce, omni-channel, ERP and retail? And you want to join one of the leading providers for Danish ecommerce?
Webology and NaviPartner are expanding rapidly, nationally as well as internationally.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Magento 2 backend developer like you. We offer a position in our modern office in Belgrade. The position includes opportunities of involvement in the development, implementation, optimization and operation of our customers’ Magento 2 web shops, which are part of our omni-channel retail solutions.
You will perform your tasks as part of Webology’s strong team
As Magento2 developer you will analyze, design and help implement web shops as part of our large integrated omnichannel solutions for modern retailers. You will work side by side with our customers and colleagues to fully understand and meet their needs. This includes besides developmental tasks, assisting with customer projects, making requirement specifications, administer web shop setup and consulting customers on general ecommerce investment opportunities.
Your goal is to create unique web shops for our customers
- Experience from the Retail Industry (whatever position).
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers' pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within web shops.
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Write and speak English fluently.
We offer you a job with world class opportunities in Belgrade
- A challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- An interesting work life with colleagues in Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius and Croatia.
Webology d.o.o. is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but the most of them are from Denmark, because our partner is NaviPartner Kobenhavn based in Copenhagen. NaviPartner is the 9th largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in the world out of around 4.000 partners. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and became Microsoft Partner of the years 2007 and 2008.
NaviPartner is an ambitious, development company that provides Point Of Sales solutions, Web Transaction Platforms, and Hosting Services to the retail industry in Europe.
Webology and NaviPartner provide their employees a professional work environment, top motivated and friendly colleagues. We have Hikers, Runners, Video Game heroes, Board Game lovers, Musicians, Family, Single, Happy and every other variety of people.