About the Role:
Reporting into the Chief Customer Officer, the Senior Manager, Technology Innovation is responsible for the management and oversight of a team of specialized developers providing leadership and hands-on support for global technical projects.
As a Senior Manager of Technology Innovation, you are someone who can enable and inspire your team to do their best work. You are an excellent communicator and people manager who will help your team focus on high performance, scalability, and collaboration. You will also have significant influence on the overall strategy to help define the technology delivery framework for existing and emerging technology platforms. Your experience as an active coder will prove valuable to ‘quarterback’ any problem-solving requirements and ensuring stability across all production software.
What You Will be Doing
- Overseeing technology development, UX, and software development. In addition to IT project delivery, you will be responsible to further the practice with new and innovative integrations.
- Working closely with senior management and System Architects to understand business and functional requirements, as well as technical considerations.
- Leading and directing the software development team, ensuring all processes, procedures, and quality controls from code architecture to end-user quality are adhered to.
- Leading and managing the day-to-day performance of the IT team: including hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, and providing technical leadership to all IT personnel.
- Serving as the lead technical expert, to ensure timely resolution of production and customer-facing issues.
- Acting as a technical resource lead for escalated complex programming, technical or design issues.
- Planning, directing and coordinating daily activities of the team.
What You Need to Succeed
- 1+ years managing Software Developers in an Agile environment
- The ability to understand and influence system architecture and design with proven educational background or relevant work experience
- Must have experience working with web-based projects with considerable UI elements.
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge and experience in project management best practices in relation to software development.
- Ability to manage escalations, delays and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Serbian).
- Strong leadership, creative problem-solving, planning and organization skills.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in English language.