Your key responsibilities
- Windows Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure: RDS Gateways, RDS session hosts
- Design, Life cycle management, Patch management, capacity management of Microsoft Sever platforms
- 2nd and 3rd level support (for Microsoft Servers)
- Provide support to Operations team for escalated issue
- Application Support for backup, antivirus,..
- Design, implement and migrate server infrastructure
- Integration of this infrastructure in the remote access solution
- Document complex procedures and troubleshooting procedures related to systems software and hardware
- Ensure 3rd level support (advanced troubleshooting) related to the products you manage
- Provide consultancy on projects
- Capacity Management of the infrastructure
- Follow-up of the monitoring of the infrastructure
- Deliver operational handbooks, disaster recovery handbooks
- Provides technical guidance to other system engineers
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge in one of following areas:
- ---RDS Products (RDS Gateway, RDS session hosts, License server)
- ---Windows Server Operating system
- ---Hypervisors: Vmware
- Knowledge of Powershell scripting is nice to have
- VPN connectivity troubleshooting and configuration (Sonicwall, Fortigate)
- Knowledge of WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Permanent contract in a fast growing company
- Private medical insurance
Dataplan is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations, with offices in Belgium and Serbia.
As IT-reference Dataplan offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
Dataplan builds and maintains complex IT networks, provides services and support on 24/7 basis to its clients.
Through monitoring Dataplan assures the functioning of the business critical applications of their customers.
The service of Dataplan allows their clients to focus on their core business in fast moving economies.