The PHP developer (m/f) will be part of a team working on projects for US, Australian, German, and Croatian clients. They will be responsible for the development of server-side logic and maintenance of back-end services for our client's esports platform.
- 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Expert level knowledge of PHP
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, and complex analysis
- Problem solving and abstract thinking skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Github or similar
Additional desirable skills:
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Experience with code optimization
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
- Experience with remote work
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
A large part of our business consists of exciting internal projects, which gives you an opportunity to develop and grow your skills. If you love the challenge of creating new, meaningful products from the ground up, this is the position for you.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2021.