SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Lokomotiva is a software company within I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees.
In the era of digital revolution, Lokomotiva is developing full scope of digital transformation products and services and offers them to clients in all 12 markets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be applying the best coding techniques & practices, using the latest frameworks for one of our enterprise platforms. The quality of technical solutions you produce, reusability and modularity of your code will enable you to replicate your work across a number of platforms that we plan to develop or are already developing and implementing. In order to succeed in this role you will need extensive knowledge of at least one popular framework, such as Laravel.
We will expect you to research, conceptualize and implement latest and best coding techniques and design patterns. Results of your dedicated work will positively affect large number of users over a number of years across all our platforms.
Ideally, you are already a Senior PHP Developer with ability to understand broader picture and context of enterprise software platforms.
- Extensive experience and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in continuous testing/integration/delivery environments
- Full understanding of Agile
- Experience with at least one established, popular PHP framework such as Laravel, Symphony or similar
- Experience developing enterprise software platforms
- Deep understanding of the concept of quality of software products
WHAT WE OFFER
Full flexibility in working either from home or from the office. It is not necessary to be based in Belgrade or even Serbia to be successful in this role.
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experience.
- Free eye tests and yearly medical check-up
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after-work parties (when situation related to COVID permits)
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.