We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for development of scalable, high-traffic solutions for media providers. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What will you do?
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Scrum teams (front-end, back-end, QA engineers)
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution
What skills do you need?
- At least 5 years of experience in PHP development
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony...
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit test
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS will be considered as plus
- Experience in developing highly featured plugins, widgets & themes for WordPress application will be considered as a bonus
Why join us?
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Great coworkers;
- Skilled senior developers who will help you to achieve your very best;
- Interesting projects;
- Working with globally recognized brands.