This is a key role which will suit a very strong senior developer and software architect who is happy working in a dynamic team and taking full responsibility for completing feature enhancements within overall development cycle as well driving the development.
This technical architect and lead developer will lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle from scoping requirements and writing use-cases through to system architecture.
This pivotal role reports directly to Head of Development and requires a focused individual with exacting standards and who is passionate about creating reusable, scalable and maintainable software architecture on PHP and related frameworks. Personal attributes required include: a passion about technology, talent, mental agility, high standards and meticulous attention to detail.
The key functions of the Senior Product Designer include:
- Research and understand user needs and market demand.
- Understand quantitative and qualitative data and user feedback.
- Incorporate business goals and company vision.
- Advocate users as a central figure and adjust solutions to best fit user’s needs.
- Conceptualize simplest and best solutions to various complex problems.
- Work in all design stages and make sure designs are implemented according to the highest quality standards.
- Make wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes and interactions for all product channels.
- Effectively work in low, medium and high fidelity, understand the difference and decide the most effective approach in a given context.
- Execute perfect design and documentation handoff.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders: Managers, developers and fellow designers.
- Understand development constraints through brainstorming and clear communication with development teams and management.
- You’re senior Product Designer experienced in designing digital products (websites, mobile apps)
- Good communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting)
- Proficient in design tools (Sketch on a daily bases and Adobe set for various visual requests)
- Agile mindset (Plus points for experience and understanding Scrum)
- Sharp eye and obsessed with design (color, typography, iconography)
- In the loop with current trends in design and tech industry.
- Pixel perfect oriented, focused on flawless execution of design.
- Expert in the design field and open to share knowledge and educate others.
- Active in giving honest thoughts about the subject and active listener who advocates for best solutions.
- Knows to give and receive feedback, act and improve upon it.
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
CV and portfolio are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.