Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Senior Product Manager for Cloud and Ecosystem! PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform. The product team is a small, talented, and close knit group and we need someone who has a passion for automating network interaction.
As a well rounded senior product manager, your business leadership will make a big impact on our product. You should have a healthy appreciation of facing a variety of diverse challenges outside of your comfort level and working under pressure. This position focuses on our cloud connectivity (Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure and others) services as well as our B2B connectivity services.
A typical day in the life of a Cloud and Ecosystem Senior Product Manager might include:
- Owning our Cloud Connectivity and Ecosystem roadmap. Working with stakeholders to prioritize features on the roadmap with ruthless reduction of user friction.
- Keeping projects on schedule and within the agreed budget.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of underlying unit economics, producing financial models, and conducting analysis of marketing pricing to determine product pricing.
- Working with marketing and stakeholders and creating go to market strategies for new products, coordinating and communicating these plans across the company.
- Creating training for the sales team on new products.
- Creating competitive analysis against other products in the industry.
- Talking to end users to be their voice in the company on product and features.
- Researching additional ideas you may have to improve the platform overall and sharing with the product, software, and network teams.
Skills & Requirements
The candidates who will excel in this role probably have a strong technical background and likely have a CS degree, along with a good dose of cloud knowledge, and naturally gravitate towards planning and creating amazing products.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or business development role.
- Previous experience in a technical role such as networking engineering or software engineering
- Strong understanding and experience with data center colocation and cloud infrastructure markets including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Experience working with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform from both a technical and business perspective.
- Ability to identify and translate emerging trends into product strategy, features, and enhancements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about driving decisions with data
- Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company.
- The mindset to automate everything, all the time.
- Never afraid to question notions or beliefs of how things should be done.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Ability to thrive working independently, cross-functionally, and in a 100% remote organization.
Solid understanding of edge networking, interconnection, peering, and related networking strategies
About PacketFabric, Inc.
What PacketFabric doesn't offer:
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- Pre-meetings: we don’t hold meetings to plan other meetings.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week.
What PacketFabric does offer:
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched Internet infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s always pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different technologies.
- The opportunity to work with lots of open source technology.
- A small company culture.