BRYTER is a remote-first organization that started in Germany but is now spread all over Europe and expanding into the US. Since being founded in 2018, we’ve grown to more than 175 people.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax, and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision-making. Our product is used by the world’s largest companies and institutions and we are just getting started.
Working as a Senior Product Manager at BRYTER
You’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional product development team, consisting of product managers, designers, developers, and QA engineers. You’ll work on the platform that is literally revolutionizing how our customers perform their daily work. We promote simplicity and ease-of-use in an environment where intuitively designed software is hard to find. We remove the monotone and boring work from people’s lives and enable them to automate their knowledge and decision making process.
We are organized in cross-functional teams which work “end-to-end” to ensure our product fits the market need. In these teams, you will work at the intersection of commercial, technology and user experience. This includes working closely with our customers, discussing the latest insights with our sales and customer success teams, and collaborating with our designers and developers to map out and refine our user stories.
In this role, you will be an integral part of our internal product management community which aims to continuously build valuable, usable and feasible product increments. We will empower you to take ownership of one or multiple product artifacts, develop and adapt roadmaps to reflect our latest insights, and be responsible for delivering new features as well as improving existing ones. In addition, you will regularly discuss and align on strategy with the other product managers and the founders.
- You love uncharted paths. You are comfortable starting with just a rough direction and a vague goal, and then working with others to gain clarity, synthesizing and distilling insights, charting a course, and adapting it vigorously as things become clearer.
- You have real experience with code. You understand how software gets built, because you’ve done it. You understand how IDEs, source control and continuous integration all contribute to making good products. Perhaps you are even curious about how different programming paradigms get the same thing done.
- You have worked on a no-code platform. You have worked on platforms that enable non-developers to create things, such as eCommerce systems (e.g. Shopify), app or workflow builders (e.g. Zapier), publishing platforms (e.g. WordPress), form builders (e.g. Typeform).
- You have some understanding of how B2B platforms work. You have integrated external systems, or you have developed a public API or SDK. You understand the importance of separating platform from solution concerns.
- You manage tech debt smartly. Tech debt is a reality of any software development effort, and perhaps even more so in a high-growth company. But rather than deny or ignore it, you understand when to take on tech debt (and when not), and when and how to pay it back.
If you tick most or even all of the above, let’s talk!
This job might not be for you if…
- you are based outside of CET ±4h time zones
- you need clear direction and structure to work effectively
- you are new to product management
- You will become part of a diverse and caring community
- You will work with colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- You will amaze customers who love our product and often express their praise
- We will support you in becoming the best version of yourself – by providing challenging work, colleagues who you can learn from as well as a personal conference & training budget
- You will get to work and make an impact on our main product and its core functionality
- Your work will be shipped – very often
Benefits of working with us
Besides offering a welcoming, human-centred, flexible, remote-first workplace, we offer some additional perks to our workers as well.
Learning, conferences & training
We view continuous learning and professional development as indispensable. Therefore we provide you with a generous, yearly training and conference budget that you can use at your own discretion.
Furthermore, as a remote-first company, we care that your workplace at home is safe and healthy. And so we provide a yearly allowance that you can spend on items to equip a more productive and healthy working space for you.
If you sometimes work from a co-working space, then we're happy to support you with a monthly budget.
ESOP − Employee stock ownership program
We offer optional participation in our employee stock ownership program.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page, and, if you want, watch a webinar of our Chief Product Officer talking about our remote culture.
How to apply?
Multiple studies have found that women/non-binary people on average seek to match a high percentage of a role's requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply, even if they feel they might not fulfil all listed requirements fully. We'd like you to give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We're curious to hear from you and learn what you believe you'd bring to the role and the team.
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments, and support can make a decisive difference in the interviewing process. Please let us know if you need any accommodations (specific tools, more time, additional breaks etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, and we'll do our best to meet them.
Start a conversation by reaching out to us. Say hi, share why you’re interested in working with us and send along your CV.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2021.
BRITER je vodeća platforma bez koda za automatizaciju stručnog znanja.
Intuitivni set alata platforme omogućava profesionalcima da grade, upravljaju i prodaju interaktivne aplikacije, bez potrebe za veštinama programiranja.
BRITER pomaže konsultantskim firmama, bankama, preduzećima i javnoj upravi širom sveta u digitalizaciji i skaliranju njihovih usluga. BRITER je posebno usmeren na stručnjake za pravo, finansije, poreze i usaglašenost koji rade sa složenim, uslovnim i scenarijskim sadržajem koji žele automatizovati periodične i standardizovane procese donošenja odluka.
Za njih BRITER olakšava digitalizaciju i automatizaciju u njihovom poslu. BRITER ima predstavništva u Berlinu, Frankfurtu i Londonu. Softver podržava profesionalce u preko 30 međunarodnih pravnih i računovodstvenih firmi, kao i korporativne službe i javnu upravu, u automatizaciji profesionalnog odlučivanja. Među kupcima su ING, PvC, Deloitte, Baker McKenzie i Tailor Vessing.