We're looking for a software product manager with SaaS experience to join us.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced product manager who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest-growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to analyze how people use Clockify and make Clockify even more delightful and easier to use. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, combine it with business metrics from the product analytics software, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
- Implement, collect and analyze product-level data
- Consolidate data from multiple users into profiles and compare user segments with distinct traits
- Talk to users to better understand their needs and motivations
- Discover and validate customer and business value, and prioritize work against goals
- 5+ years experience working in a PRODUCT-BASED SaaS company (must have)
- 3+ years experience in product data analysis and SaaS product metrics
- Experience with product analytics software
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Not enough experience in a product-based SaaS company? Apply for Associate Product Manager
Nice to haves
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills
Qualities we're looking for
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous - you'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed
- Analytical - you should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions
- Creative with strong product intuition - data is a valuable tool but don't use it as a crutch (you need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch)
- Systems thinker - you should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system (consumer products are all about nuance)
- Super detail oriented - small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
CAKE.com (at the time known as COING) was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping other startups develop their products.
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At CAKE.com, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
· Innovation - Every single person is innovative, in one way or another. We are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
· Proactivity - We believe that if you believe in something, you should go and share it with the world. We will help you do that.
· Trust - We always assume that everyone has good intentions, in the company's best interests. We do not micromanage people.
· Diversity - We value diversity and freedom of expression in work and private life. We publicly support LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities. We believe in women leaders. We believe in empowering others.
· Love - We believe in love, compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity, and making this world a better place.
· Optimism - We value a positive general attitude and optimism. We value smiles and aim to radiate happiness.
Our mission is to help people be more creative, innovative, efficient, effective, and productive, by supporting them in their everyday lives.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Nema nikakvog ogranicenja u broju dana koji se rade od kuce, niti je potrebno slati bilo kakvu molbu ili najavu da ce se raditi od kuce, sto je veliki plus. Projekti si zanimljivi i nimalo monotoni, organizacija je odlicna, tacno se zna ko sta radi i kome je potrebno obratiti se za pomoc, kada dodje do problema.
Prevelik posao obavlja relativno mali broj ljudi
Team building events and parties
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
In-house learning program
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Private dental insurance
Home office equipment
Onboarding buddy program
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...