Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to transforming business insurance. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $150M of funding from leading fintech investors.
Radically Simple > Needlessly Complex.
The value of this position
For this role, we are seeking a relentlessly curious and outstanding product management leader who can work collaboratively across the organization and with customers to deliver the most compelling and differentiated Commercial Insurance products in the market.
What you will own in this role
In addition to deep product management experience, the ideal candidate will have prior domain experience in the Commercial Insurance industry and products and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
- Have detailed understanding of launching digital products and particularly commercial insurance products.
- Have working knowledge of Policy administration systems and the technologies employed therein.
- Have a working knowledge of Broker and agent landscapes and different distribution channels
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development by defining, designing, accepting, and adapting features and offerings.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work with the development and user experience teams to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a pack. Play a critical role in creating alignment between product managers, engineering teams and stakeholders. Understanding and managing all stakeholders (internal and external) needs and expectations. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of differentiation.
- Ensure we measure all aspects of our product performance. Be the go to person for all product analytics related aspects.
What experience we think is the right fit
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of enterprise software product management experience in defining, launching, and growing insurance products
- Experience with PAS and digital insurance products is a plus.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience working with partners to develop product integrations.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams towards a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent written communication skills with a focus on translating complex issues into simple, easy to digest documents.
- Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science is desirable but not required.
- MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
Our Pack at Embroker lives our values
Pack First - We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
Create Magic - We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
Be All-In - We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do, to make our Pack stronger, more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Embroker je IT kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja neguje startup kulturu. Bavi se razvojem softvera.
na osnovu N/A recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Super tim, dobra atmosfera, dobri uslovi za rad, kompanija ima stabilan rast.
Kasni sastanci sa timom u San Francisku.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period manje od jedne godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
UX/UI Designer 1 plata