The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high-quality software and services.
About your Role
As a Senior Product Specialist in our Banking - Delivery - Core team you will be involved in:
- Implementation of software modules – for the back office - Loans (parameterization, installation);
- Testing: test solutions before they are sent to clients and create a user acceptance test to ensure quality control of the application modules and request fulfillment; Build test scenarios and test cases;
- Training: preparation and conducting training for users regarding the usage of banking solutions in order to fulfill specified requirements;
- Presentations: preparing and conducting presentations of the back office - Loans module;
- Customer requirement analysis;
- Law Change analysis;
- Activities related to back office- Loans;
- You have 2+ years of work experience in banking, back office- Loans.
- You have knowledge of regulations in banking
- Your knowledge of SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Your knowledge of English is on advanced level
- You have obtained a University degree in Economy
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop a technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.