Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing enterprise-level digital commerce projects from inception all the way through to launch. You will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences while delivering on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation.
- Over accountability for project profitability and timeline
- Proactively manage client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Define and scope client requirements and deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed projects plans
- Collaborate with internal teams and client’s stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinate tasks, assign appropriate resources, and ensure task completion
- Identify risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notify the team, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Identify deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed
- Control quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentations; enhance internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggest process improvements as appropriate
- Establish an understanding of the clients business, processes, and procedures and apply that knowledge to affect the project’s success
- Ensure the use of the best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; share finding with other project management team members
- Effectively apply agile project methodologies, prioritize tasks and sprint planning
- Manage big teams of experienced tech leads, developers, and engineers
- Tools: Google Office, SmartSheet, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, TargetProcess, Clarizen
- Minimum of 10 years of working in a technology focused delivery environment, with the experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (eCommerce, ERP, CRM or similar)
- Proven experience in managing teams of 10+ people and in working cross functionally across an organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations of a diverse customer base
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of project management and development toolsets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Remote Work Opportunities with ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance or Medical Expense Reimbursement Program
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Novi Sad, Remote