IO Global is searching for a Senior Prototyping Engineer to join their Creative Engineering team. As Senior Prototyping Engineer, you will take new ideas and evaluate them by creating prototypes. By generating projects along our general themes, the successful engineer will help bring new technologies and ideas to the wider business, and even to our external communities.
- Follow agile software development practices
- Work with teams across multiple time zones
- Work independently on software development tasks
- Be proactive and require minimal supervision or mentoring to complete tasks
- Review specifications produced by architects and formal methods specialists
- Contribute to the design of algorithms
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies previously agreed acceptance criteria and specifications
- Deliver end-to-end working demos and prototypes
- Commit often and submit small pull requests frequently
- Cover your code with unit, property and integration tests when applicable
- Review the pull requests of your team mates
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Write documentation for the code
- Write technical user manuals
- Be knowledgeable about distributed and concurrent computation
- Be knowledgeable about the basics of cryptography and blockchain.
- A degree in Computer Science is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow
- Experience with basic mobile or web UI paradigms
- Practical experience with agile software development methods
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience delivering prototypes, proof of concepts, ideas into a demonstrable state
- Presenting and communicating technical ideas efficiently and clearly.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or Asian time zone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.