The Senior Python developer (m/f) will be part of a team working on projects for our corporate clients. They will be responsible for handling of backend tasks, servers, security and high-level architecture development for our clients’ data systems.
- Prior engineering experience in a role instrumental to the design and development of large-scale web applications
- Experience with big data solutions and processing large data volumes
- Deep understanding of the REST API design and implementation
- Familiarity with authentication mechanisms and associated concepts
- Experience as a Python developer
- 5 years of experience in similar roles
Additional desirable skills:
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Precision and pragmatism
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
A large part of our business consists of exciting internal projects, which gives you an opportunity to develop and grow your skills. If you love the challenge of creating new, meaningful products from the ground up, this is the position for you.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2021.