EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team in Serbia.
- Participate in full-cycle web application development: design, implement, test, and launch solutions in Python
- Be involved in a code review process
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
- 4+ years of experience in:
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of:
- OOP and design patterns
- Python coding standards and best practices
- Unix-based OS (CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu)
- API building principles in web (REST API)
- Good English communication skills (B1+ overall language level)
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of distributed applications architecture
- Experience in Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Experience in Django or Flask
- Understanding of software development life cycle and development methodologies
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.