About the project
Pentalog has developed a great partnership with an Austrian FinTech start-up turned cryptocurrency ‘unicorn’, that is currently expanding his projects. This leading digital asset platform has made quite a name for itself on European cryptocurrency exchange market.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will join an Agile-driven team, to produce and implement functional software solutions. The role will require work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
You will develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Python 3, Flask, Django, MySQL, Docker
- 5+ years’ experience in backend engineering;
- Excellent Python 3 skills;
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade code for new back-end data processing features on distributed systems;
- Production experience with scalable microservice architectures using Python/Flask;
- Strong API first design fundamentals, data structures, and writing technical specifications for your services to interface with other teams;
- Strong experience working with relational database technology;
- A desire to build and operate your own data processing systems and craft elegant code that can be repurposed for numerous customers without duplication;
- Proven professional software engineering experience;
- Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of data structures;
- Experience with AWS, Docker;
- Strong skills in designing and building architecture for web services and databases at large scale;
- Background in development for cloud-hosted environments;
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
- Work methodically through all phases of blockchain integration such as research, evaluation, design and implementation;
- Develop clean and robust software logic in the field of blockchain technology;
- Identify and resolve security related issues by constant evaluation of possible related issues;
- Keep abreast of the developments in blockchain technologies, research, develop and test;
- Add detailed service diagnostics, find and fix bottlenecks, reduce the time for troubleshooting, appearance of product metrics;
- Perform validation and verification testing;
- Review and debug code;
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products;
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies;
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere;
- Commit to owning your code and supporting the customer facing environment.
- Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices;
- Knowledge of security topics related to blockchain technology;
- Experience in Blockchain Technologies, P2P and Smart Contracts;
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.