We are looking for Senior Python developer that is ready to join our Internal Development team. Our team is focused on improving DevOps experience in areas of monitoring, access, and configuration management. Results of your work will have direct impact on availability of our games for players.
Working with us you can learn from the best engineers in game industry.
What will you do?
- Designing and implementing complex web services
- Implementing Unit testing
- Reviewing Code
- Following Everything as a Code approach
- Participating in improving/developing CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborating with other teams
- Supporting and mentoring junior developers
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of work experience as a Python Developer including at least 2 years of experience in Python Frameworks (Django, Flask, FastAPI etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Familiarity with Software Architecture and System Design
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of SDLC and CI/CD
- Fluent in English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiarity with Golang
- Familiarity with Front-End Development
- Familiarity with Containerization and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Observability tools
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix systems