Our community in Belgrade is on the lookout for Senior Python Developers.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard & trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people there are on some of the most challenging projects there are.
- Implement well designed, testable and efficient Python code
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Write clear and detailed technical documentation
- Focus on performance and optimization
- Analyze and estimate client requirements
- Perform code reviews
- Have regular and up-to-date reporting to service delivery manager and/or client, in accordance with a predetermined way of working
- Mentor less experienced developers and interns
- Assist recruitment team in performing technical interviews
- 5+ years of proven Python programming experience
- Great knowledge of Django\Flask\FastAPI frameworks
- Experience with SQLAlchemy\DjangoORM
- Very good understanding of REST and REST design best practices
- Proficiency in writing unit test
- Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of git and different branching strategies
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience in working with containers
- Good knowledge of relational and/or NoSQL databases is preferable
- Understanding of various architectural patterns (Monolith, SOA, Microservices) is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud providers; AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP is a plus
- Experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
- Team leading experience is a big plus
Symphony’s hiring process is an important part of our culture. However, we know how hiring and recruitment processes might be overwhelming. Having that in mind, we've simplified and broken down the process visually.
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Deadline for applications: 15.08.2021.