EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Serbia.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to strengthen our team.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in full-cycle application development: design, implement, test, and launch solutions in Python
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Help identify, escalate, and resolve any technical issues and problems that might occur
- Be involved in a code review process
- Be responsible for the implementation of different types of functionalities described in design documents
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
What You Have
- Minimum 4 years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of Python
- Relational databases (for example PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in one or more Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with one or more Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of:
- OOP and design patterns
- Python coding standards and best practices
- API building principles in the web (REST API)
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ)
- Python + LS Bioinformatics
- Understanding of distributed applications architecture
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects in different business domains: financial services, media, entertainment, telecom, software and hi-tech, automotive, etc
- Wide range of professional training and workshops, English courses, soft-skill training
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Private Medical insurance
- Different learning programs for relatives (e-kids, e-seniors)
- Offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad, but also fully remote
- Relocation opportunities
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team building and sport opportunities
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Velika kompanija sa mnogo prostora za napredak. Mnogo dostupnog materijala za ucenje uz mogucnost dobijanja mentora. Radi se bez pritiska, od kuce ili iz kancelarije, po sopstvenoj zelji, bez potrebe da se pretodno najavi. Tech leadovi su uvek zeljni i volini da pomognu svima, pogotovo novim zaposlenima.
Vise birokratije nego u manjim firmama
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
Obezbeđena oprema za rad
Rad od kuće
Rad iz različitih kancelarija
Preporuke se učitavaju...