Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 70+ creative and talented people.
- Be a part of feature scrum teams;
- Contribute additional test cases to our growing feature set;
- Grow the existing automation framework to support complex testing scenarios and cross-team integrations;
- Design, develop and manage dynamic test data creation;
- Document test results and test metrics;
- Help, mentor and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant QA experience;
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing an automated test framework using OOP language;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail;
- Strong team player with positive attitude;
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- Continuous Integration knowledge and experience with related tools.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.