Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS. Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is an engineering and innovation first company. Our teams take pride in solving complex, computer science problems to empower Software and DevOps professionals. This is an amazing opportunity to be a Quality Engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering high quality software that has a direct impact on the company’s product experience. The Harness Platform Engineering team is the foundation of all Harness product offerings.
- Highly customer focused, obsessed with quality, with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations.
- 5+ years of experience of testing and delivering high quality enterprise software products operating in agile environment
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices - Front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress) and REST API testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation toolsEntrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, fanatical attention to detail and curiosity
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environmentDegree in Computer Science or related field
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program - 1 Friday a month off (awesome, right!)
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursementMonthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
Harness in the News
Harness snags $85M Series C on $1.7B valuation as revenue grows 3x#6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list#17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For#47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Harness je brzo rastući startup koji remeti tržište isporuke softvera. Grade inteligentnu platformu za isporuku softvera koja omogućava inženjerima da isporučuju softver brže, uz bolji kvalitet i manje napora. Platforma za isporuku softvera Harness uključuje kontinuiranu integraciju, kontinuiranu isporuku, kontinuiranu efikasnost, kontinuiranu verifikaciju i kontinuirane funkcije. Platforma je dizajnirana da pomogne kompanijama da ubrzaju inicijative u oblaku, kao i usvajanje kontejnera i alata za orkestraciju poput Kubernetes-a i Amazon ECS-a.