CTD is Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed.
Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.
See more at ctd.ai and https://www.linkedin.com/company/connect-the-dots-ai/mycompany/.
We are looking for a senior quality assurance engineer, able to envision and build our QA strategy and methodologies and to perform automated, functional, and regression testing to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Advance knowledge of testing process, its part in software development lifecycle, and QA strategies and methodologies
- Advance experience in writing E2E tests using Cypress
- Advance experience working with JIRA management tool
- Great knowledge of English language, conversational and written
Nice to have:
- Experience with JS ES6 and/or TypeScript
- Experience in writing performance tests
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
What we offer:
- 2000 - 5000 USD salary - depending on the experience and skills
- Ability to grow and develop
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Generous equity plans (very generous)
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months
- Work from our SF offices
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited days of vacation