What will you do?
Your daily routine here at Schneider Electric will include participation on an Agile team developing state of the art software. You will collaborate with other quality assurance engineers, software engineers, product owners, product managers across teams to help build and test an excellent user experience for our utility industry customers. Our software is developed on the Microsoft .NET C# stack often using the Esri GIS software platform. We build cloud hosted applications using micro-services in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
What qualifications will make you successful?
If so, then our role might be your next great opportunity! If you also have a solid background with scale, performance, capacity and functional testing, this might be a perfect fit for you. If you would like to be part of an Agile team developing great solutions throughout the entire software development lifecycle, then we want you!
- Are you a Quality Engineer with a passion for delivering high quality software?
- Do you have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent level of degree and experience?
- Do you have experience manually testing as well as building test automation using Ranorax or similar frameworks?
These are not required but are nice to have.
- Utility industry experience
- Knowledge of secure software development
- Experience with the ESRI suite of software including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Runtime and Enterprise
- Practiced with a database such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Enterprise architecture work such as REST and Messaging
What's in it for me?
- Hybrid working model (WFH or Office) & flexible working hours
- 24-30 days of annual leave
- International team with the possibility for training & upskilling in the US and Spain
- Gym & sports activities
- Learning & Development for each employee (including internal platforms & additional budget)
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- The financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Private health insurance
- Summer recharge program during July and August
- Restaurant inside our Hub with lunch discounts
- Family policy – Parental leave and Care leave
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & annual bonus
- Building a career in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
We will only contact candidates baesd on the best matches.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.