Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur, Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7 Billion. We’re backed with $60M Series-B funding from top-tier VC firms Menlo Ventures, IVP, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and ServiceNow Ventures.
Harness is an engineering and innovation first company. Our teams take pride in solving complex, computer science problems to empower Software and DevOps professionals.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a Quality Engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering high quality software that has a direct impact on the company’s product experience. The Harness Platform Engineering team is the foundation of all Harness product offerings.
- Highly customer focused, obsessed with quality, with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations.
- 5+ years of experience of testing and delivering high quality enterprise software products operating in agile environmen
- Experience with working on large scale distributed systems involving relational/NoSQL databases
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices - Front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress) and REST API testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, fanatical attention to detail and curiosity
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.