ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, analyze automation potential and recommend RPA strategy
- Deploy and configure UiPath Orchestrator in accordance with customer needs;
- Responsible for technical designing RPA process solutions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Configuring new RPA solutions that are efficient, scalable, well-structured and maintainable.
- Working within project timelines, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Support current robots, suggest the improvements to existing robots;
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
- Min 2-3 years experience in development and deployment of RPA solutions
- Should have hands on experience with UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator. Experience with Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere, or other platforms is plus.
- Experience of bot-farms support for enterprise customers
- Overall 5-8 years of experience preferably in application development using .NET framework
- UiPath Certificate is a must. Certificate of other RPA vendor is a plus.
- Ability to work in Agile, & Scaled Agile model of delivery, and to work with global delivery teams and business consultants
- Experience of developing documentation (technical requirements, and design specification)
- Ability to transform business requirements into business documents like Process design document, Solution design document, Object and Process design instructions, Test cases
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a short span of time