Who are we?
Founded in 2010, Jola is a fast-growing web developing company, focused on creating eCommerce solutions for clients in furnishings and the real estate niche.
We are composed of an interdisciplinary mix of strategy, creative, UX design, visual design, creative technologies, and engineering teams.
Our engineering team boldly combines bleeding-edge technology with our core solutions thus providing work flexibility and creating space for our creatives and developers to showcase their ideas and capabilities to the fullest.
As Magento partners, we use Magento as the backbone for our solutions and build from it using JS technologies.
Our offices are located in New York, Belgrade and Niš.
We are searching for: Senior React Developer
You will join Jola’s team in creating amazing eCommerce PWA solutions that incorporate bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Creating optimal and reusable React components that adhere to React standards, which are influenced by Magento business logic,
- Using and creating custom React Hooks,
- Working on data flow between components, optimization of component re-render logic,
- Coordinating with the backend developer to connect React frontend to a Magento store,
- Building layouts and components according to design using modern styling libraries,
- Creating and maintaining Jola’s custom caching solutions
Experience and technical skills required:
- 5+ years of work experience,
- Excellent knowledge of React,
- Excellent knowledge of state management technologies (Redux, Context API, Apollo Link State, etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of Graphql and Apollo Client,
- Excellent knowledge of React Hooks,
- Excellent knowledge of React Router,
- Excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS),
- Knowledge of frontend toolkits (Bootstrap, Material Design, MDB),
- Linux user,
- Advanced knowledge of the English language.
- Experience with Magento and Magento 2,
- Experience working with e-commerce,
- Experience working with any PHP-based CMS.
What are we offering:
- Opportunity to work on projects that drive your continuous learning,
- Working in a knowledge-sharing environment that puts focus on teamwork and cross-team collaboration,
- Internal and external training that impact your personal development,
- Performance-based bonuses and additional vacation days,
- Private health and pension insurance,
- Bonuses for certification in your respected field,
- Opportunity to travel abroad (in regular circumstances),
- Modern, non-open space offices in downtown Niš,
- Other perks like employee jubilee awards, referral program bonuses, flexible working hours, remote work...
Please send your CV electronically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.