Origo is looking for a senior react developer to join our team in Belgrade who is excited to tackle new and diverse projects. Candidates should be capable of operating independently and making sound technical decisions, and happy to accept both the responsibility for and the accolades associated with getting a new product off the ground.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the development of a new React frontend of one of the best online hotel booking system for 2020, as chosen by Hotelminder.com. In our technology stack we are using Ruby on Rails as a backend with a React & AngularJS front end.
We are looking for a colleague with excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities, with great attention to detail and with good time-management skills.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 year work experience as a front-end developer
- Minimum 3 years solid expertise in developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces using React.
- Expert in building complex, highly scalable, responsive and loosely coupled consumer-facing web applications.
- Experience in working with AngularJS
- Experience with TDD
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Writing maintainable, high quality software
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Offices in the city center
We encourage both women and men to apply for the job.
All applications and inquiries will be treated as confidential and all applications will be answered.
For more information, please contact Human Resources Department of Origo at email@example.com.