As a Senior React.JS Developer, you will be responsible for building user-facing components and implement them with different workflows and tool chests. In this role, your primary task will be to develop a stable, aesthetic and maintainable product. If you also have excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based and app user interface using React.JS
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support
- Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project
What about skills & experience?
- Enthusiastic about ReactJS or have experience in one or more single page framework like AngularJS, VueJS, Meteor.js, Ember.js
- Experienced in setting up and maintaining, Linux servers (Debian, Ubuntu), Web & DB Servers (Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Postgres, ...), Docker containers
- An expert in writing and testing NodeJS applications (Express, Mocha, Grunt ...), SQL (MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres), HTML5, SCSS, VanillaJS
- Experienced in modern web frameworks JQuery, Bootstrap, SCSS/SASS, LESS, Flow, Blade, Flask, Babel.js
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Why you'll love working here?
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)