TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Work as part of the engineering team to enable continuous code delivery capability through use of microservices, containerization and orchestration.
- Maintain, and streamline automated build and deploy pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Configure and provision infrastructure needed for development of the CI/CD processes.
- Monitor and administer the CI/CD processes to ensure correct execution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the packaging/release process.
- Investigate tools that may speed up the process or make us more efficient in packaging. our code and release management.
- Work on development and improvement of TeleSign infrastructure.
- Develop tools needed for automating the CI/CD processes.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps and 7+ years overall experience in one or more of the following roles (SysAdmin, QA Automation Engineer, Developer, DevOps Engineer, Release Engineer).
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and bash scripting.
- Excellent knowledge of some programming language (Python, C++, Java).
- Good understanding of development best practices and standards (design patterns, coding standards, etc.)
- Knowledge of some cloud technologies, preferable AWS.
- Experience with at least two automation configuration management and orchestration. tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes…)
- Familiarity with version control and experience working with a team using Git.
- Experience with continuous integration servers, preferably Jenkins.
- Understanding of git branching strategies.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance.
- Experience in coordinating release from Development to production.
- Understanding of networking.
- Understanding of software versioning.
- Experience working with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database like MYSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.