Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
The SFСС Frontend Developer is responsible for working closely with product owners along with a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC
- Write clean and well-structured code, perform code reviews
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution
- Collaborate with team members to improve the product
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Assist with solution design based on product requirements
- At least 3 years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platform as a Front-end Developer
- Understanding of architectural principles and coding patterns of Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Proficient knowledge & hands-on experience using ISMLs, SCSS, Bootstrap, and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Integration experience with multiple third-party vendors using LINK partner cartridges. This includes, but not limited to, Payment gateway solutions, Loyalty vendors, Ratings& Reviews, Social Networking sites, etc.
- Deep understanding of how Order, Promotions, Price Books, Shipping methods, Site Preferences and Administration functions work in Business Manager
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understand Import/Export of various objects in Business Manager
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
Rewarding Compensation Package
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Preporuke se učitavaju...