Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS's award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced professional with strong communication skills who is passionate about projects and processes to take on the following challenges as a Senior Scrum Project Manager:
- Establish and maintain permanent overview of 5-10 global Scrum teams (Switzerland, Serbia, India, UK)
- Help define and communicate priorities across overall program
- Monitor execution and milestones
- Provide regular status updates incl. program-level heat maps and burn-down charts
- Drive release planning incl.
- Scrum team composition and roles assignments (e.g. Scrum & Build Masters)
- Dates, milestone and phases (e.g. development, stabilization, CTPs, patches, releases)
- Supporting budget, initiative & capacity planning
- Manage escalation and resolution of impediments
- Co-ordinate secondary projects (e.g. regular penetration testing, POCs, product evaluations)
- Coach and support Scrum Masters
What you bring:
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a software or financial services company
- University degree in technical or business studies
- You have a keen interest in structuring and tracking projects
- You are able to spot and eliminate issues in processes
- You enjoy working with people and resolving roadblocks in a pragmatic and efficient way
- You have a dynamic and energetic personality
- You are a team player and fluent in English
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.