Senior Security Operations Specialist
Beograd, Niš, Remote
We are growing!
You can work from our Belgrade and Nis office, or remotely if it matters to you
- You establish Zühlke's SOC (security operations centre). Together with the CISO (chief information security officer) and working closely with Zühlke's IT department and MDR (managed detection & response) provider you will bring together people, processes, and tools to develop Zühlke's SOC.
- At a later stage, and together with future SOC colleagues, you will run Tier 2&3 of Zühlke's SOC. You will be point of escalation for security incidents reported by the MDR provider, you will be responsible for threat hunting, and for con-tinual improvement of the SOC. You have a central role in Zühlke's security incident response process.
- To achieve these goals, you collaborate closely with Zühlke's security governance organisation and with Zühlke's IT department.
- You support Zühlke's ISMS (information security management system) with tasks such as risk management or audits. On occasion, you will lend your expertise to Zühlke's delivery organisation, which delivers innovation projects to hundreds of customers in 10 countries.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Security Operations, ideally involving prior experience with MDR or MSSP providers. You worked as tier 2/3 SOC analyst, threat hunter, SOC engineer, or SOC operations manager.
- You have good knowledge concerning modern IT in general, including networking, identity and access management, cloud integration, virtualization, and endpoint security. You have excellent knowledge regarding the threats to these IT assets, including the Mitre ATT&CK framework.
- You have experience with security technologies related to the SOC, at the minimum SIEM and EDR.
- You can automate tasks using appropriate scripting languages, such as Python, Powershell, Kusto, or Yara.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Cyber Security or a comparable education.
- You are experienced working in an enterprise setting, you understand processes and the importance of quality and documentation.
- You are a team player. You come to expect high standards of autonomy and quality in your work.
- You have very good English language skills and are ready to work in international teams.
- Possibility to personalize working hours
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both fully remotely and from the office
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training and you also get paid time off for professional development
- Company profit share
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly, and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing, and learning from each other
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal data and software communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
REady and REcharge comp&ben options are a revolutionary system invented to offer a flexible workplace for our employees. By selecting one of our options, you can perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Need more time with your family? Want to finish your studies? Or are you ready to hustle more and earn more? No worries, we got you covered. With our flexible comp&ben options, we place the power of decision in your hands.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Professional Software Engineer
- Prijatna atmosfera i sjajni ljudi -Dosta razlicitih tehnologija i projekata - Ima prostora za napredovanje - Edukacioni budzet - Rad od kuce
-Mali broj slobodnih dana (zavisi od izabranog paketa)
Zdravo, mnogo ti hvala na podeljenom iskustvu. Drago nam je što prepoznaješ najvažnije prednosti naše kompanije kao što su edukacioni budžet, hibridni model rada, raznovrsne tehnologije i projekte, a pre svega sjajne ljudi koji čine Zühlke sjajnim mestom za rad. Zamerku kolega o manjem broju slobodnih dana u skladu sa...
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 9 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Solution Architect 2 plate
Open feedback culture
REady and REcharge comp&ben options
Career path opportunities
Flexible working hours
Training and development budget
International assignments up to 1 year
Private health insurance
Gift coupons for wedding
NY show and gift coupons for kids
100% paid maternity leave
Soft skills workshops
Team building events
Fruits, coffee, juices