Series Eight is seeking a full-time Senior Shopify Developer to join our remote team of brand and web designers, illustrators, animators, front-end developers, project managers and founders.
We’re a close-knit, talented team of 20, working together to create brands, websites and e-commerce stores. Working mostly to a UK timezone, we’re looking for someone residing either in the UK or Europe.
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least five years experience in front-end development.
- Great working knowledge of the Shopify and Shopify Plus platform including Shopify plugins
- You have a portfolio of work that demonstrates your abilities.
- You work well independently, but also collaboratively.
- Ability to problem solve, creatively and technically.
- You have an eye for detail and love bringing sites to life with animation.
- You’re a good communicator with a friendly attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Build responsive web projects from Figma on Shopify, (CraftCMS, Sanity and Contentful would be a bonus)
- You’ll develop sites with accessibility in mind, and test for cross browser compatibility
- Discussing a designer’s creative concepts and assessing how to make things a reality
- Document development processes
- We share a passion for what we do.
- What we consider as ‘work’ and ‘play’ aren’t always clearly defined. Our curiosity and creativity connects us and drives us. And, as far as we’re concerned, staying in your comfort zone is always a no-go.
- We love to learn.
- We love to learn, especially from each other. We’re constantly honing our design, development, and copywriting skills, and mastering new platforms and features. Because the best learners are the lifelong ones.
- We leave egos in the background.
- We share honest feedback and challenge ideas, but we also focus on the common ground. We’ll challenge things for the sake of better work, but never just because. No one’s got time for that.
- We build each other up.
- We spend our days building sites and building up each other. A new project means a new opportunity to connect, collaborate, and celebrate our clients and teammates. In it together, and in it for the long run.
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible working routine
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and positive team of people
- Monthly virtual socials and annual in-person team trip
- Friday 50/50s - 4 hours dedicated to growth and learning
- 28 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays, plus a long paid Christmas holiday
- Apple hardware
We’re serious about embracing diversity and equality, and believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better our work will be.
Whoever you are, wherever you’re based, and whatever else makes you, you - we’re here for it. If there are things we can do to support you during the interview process, then we want to know. And the same goes for the pronouns you use.
We believe in being ourselves, and we want you to be yourself, too.
Nagrađivani studio za digitalne proizvode specijalizovan za UKS, UI dizajn, brendiranje i front-end razvoj.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...