TelQ is a Germany-based cloud SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through the widest network of testing devices in the industry.
About this role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be leading our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing and maintaining scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps using Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, and Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks. Part of your job will also involve mentoring of some less experienced developers.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot (web, data, cloud), MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We expect that your knowledge covers most of it and you are willing to learn the rest.
Skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Java Core, Spring
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Team leading skills and experience.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Good growth opportunities. Being a part of a quickly developing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
GTC 19 Avenue 38-40 Vladimira Popovica Street, Beograd 11070, Serbia