The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high-quality software and services.
About your Role
As a Senior Software Developer in our Banking – Development - Payment team you will be involved in:
- Software Development: Design and develop complex programming modules using advanced knowledge and skills to fulfill requirements;
- Testing: Test complex software modules;
- Sharing knowledge and support: Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams;
- Bug fixing: Remove and fix complex bugs in the software platforms to ensure quality control;
- Creation of technical documentation: Elaborate and continuously update the documentation for the software products;
- Customer support: Maintain appropriate level support on product modules;
- Work procedures: Timely and accurately follow all relevant working procedures.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- You preferably have 2+ years of relevant experience in banking or financial area
- You have advanced knowledge in C#, Delphi, ASP.Net, IIS, MSSQL,
- Your experience with Asseco software is considered as an advantage
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other equivalents
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop a technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, team building, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.