GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy’s Productivity suite of products help millions of small businesses run and grow their ventures. We are looking for Software Engineers who are passionate about scalable development practices to help accelerate our growth. If you’re into backend C# or Java and love to build efficient, seamlessly integrated products, this is the team for you! You will have an active role in creating and supporting the application responsible for administering all Office 365 accounts offered by GoDaddy, including account creation, data migration, setup, and help. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
- Write and maintain C# code
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Apply Agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
- Be expected to contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
Your experience should include...
- 5-9 years of professional full-time software engineering experience coding in C# or Java
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, Scrum preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc)
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 would be a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
In order to be eligible to apply for a new position internally, you must be in good standing in your current position, meaning you are not currently on any form of corrective action and you are maintaining a level of performance that is at or above the minimum performance standards for your current position. Any request for exceptions to this policy will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please be courteous and inform your current manager that you are applying and connect with them prior to interviewing for any new position so they are able to assist you in any potential career path change.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.