Senior Software Engineer Java*.
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 28, Belgrade, Serbia
As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 Namicslers is correspondingly diverse. The choice is yours: creation, technology, project management or consulting. Location? Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
We love agility and at the same time we can only work as agile as our customers are. Every project is unique - not only because of that. Do you fancy the adventure of working in both worlds? Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
For more exciting and award winning projects, such as realizing the Victorinox Webshop or the Mercedes Benz website, we are looking for a professionally experienced Java programmer to expand our great team (experience in Adobe Experience Manager is a plus).
Your day as Senior Software Engineer Java*
The development of complex web applications in the Java environment and the customer specific implementation of Java-based Content Management Solutions is one of our core competencies. Join our interdisciplinary team of designers, consultants and software engineers and help develop integrated solutions based on software such as Adobe Experience Manager or the SAP Hybris Suite. The whole team is looking forward to welcoming established and innovative colleagues. Your range of tasks covers the entire software development process from analysis through execution. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong web affinity. As an experienced Senior Software Engineer* you like to coach younger team members and are willing to share your knowledge internally and externally.
- development of content management solutions or online shops based on Adobe Experience Manager or SAP Hybris
- work closely together with our customers and develop tailormade solutions through supporting in the design phase and then implementing them
- your areas of responsibility: development of web applications, working with databases and some interaction with our customers
Your profile as Software Engineer Java*
- Extensive experience with Java-based content management systems or e-commerce solutions
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education
- Expert knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Adobe Experience Manager or SAP Hybris experience is a plus
- Experience within development environments such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and able to discuss controversial problems
- Very good English skills
Your advantages with Namics
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 250 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table tennis (Ping Pong), Playstation, a football game or enjoy the breathtaking view from our rooftop. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler* and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Senior Recruiting Manager
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)